cairns adventure - activities & tours
- cairns bungy jumping
- cairns white-water rafting
- cairns hot-air ballooning
- cairns horse riding
- cairns flying tours
- cairns helicopter tours
- cairns fishing tours
- cairns sky-diving
- cairns ATV tours
- cairns kayaking
- cairns water-skiing
- cairns shooting ranges
- DIRECTORY: cairns bungy-jumping
- DIRECTORY: cairns white-water rafting
- DIRECTORY: cairns hot-air ballooning
- DIRECTORY: cairns horse riding
- DIRECTORY: cairns flying tours
- DIRECTORY: cairns helicopter tours
- DIRECTORY: cairns fishing
- DIRECTORY: cairns sky-diving
- DIRECTORY: cairns ATV tours
- DIRECTORY: cairns kayaking
- DIRECTORY: cairns water-skiing
- DIRECTORY: cairns shooting ranges
With perfect weather gracing the Cairns region most of the time, visitors can do something thrilling almost every day.
If you are an adrenaline junkie, you can’t miss the opportunity to go bungy-jumping in the rainforest while in Cairns.
AJ Hackett Bungy – the world’s best known and largest provider of bungy-jumping experiences – has a fantastic jump tower tucked away in the rainforest about 20 minutes north of Cairns at Smithfield.
Thanks to the tropical water temperatures, visitors to the Cairns region can also go whitewater rafting all year round.
There are a number of great tour operators who can get you to the best rapids depending on the time of year. The majority of the rafting sites are to the south of Cairns in the Tully area.
Other great adventure activities in the Cairns region include hot-air ballooning, helicopter tours, big game fishing, water-skiing, ATV tours, kayaking, sky-diving and horse-riding.
Most activities will take a full day but there are tour companies that provide mult-activity tours with bungy-jumping or sky-diving combined with a trip to the reef or Kuranda village.
Another great contact for people interested in Adventure activities in Cairns is Adventure Equipment located at 133 Grafton St, Cairns. These guys can provide just about every bit of kit or equipment you might need to enjoy Adventure activities in the Cairns region.